Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Place in Dominica

My apartment in Dominica. It may look nice and similar to a US apartment but it is not. This is not a paradise vacation apartment, trust me. The place is called Silverlining apartments on Moo Cow trail.
http://www.silverliningrental.com/


Notice that the kitchen cabinets are made of white board material so I use a dry erase marker and study while I cook. What you don't get from the picture is the moldy smell my kitchen has. But you get used to it, cough, cough...

My study area is also in the kitchen. The kitchen table is also a dry erase board.

Just a simple bed.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Very cool about the dry erase surface area. I just hope we don't start to see posts where you're writing all over the place like the movie A Beautiful Mind.

Maybe incense could clear the mold smell for a bit sometimes?

Anonymous said...

Is this Avisville?